Monday, May 31, 2010

To clarify ....

I have seen so many posts and comments made about President Obama neglecting to honor veterans and fallen soldiers this Memorial Day. In fact our President did honor the dead today back in his home state of Illinois. What could be more appropriate than that? Really, people think he neglected his duties because he chose to pay his respects outside of D.C.? Not all of our dead lie in rest at Arlington, folks. My grandfather fought in WWII and is resting peacefully in Ohio. I'm sure he is just as thankful for the gratitude shown today in Illinois as he would have been had it come from anywhere else. Happy Memorial Day to all, and I link so everyone knows I didn't make this up.





http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37436443/ns/us_news-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment